I think I'll go to Boston (Pictures!)

/
0 Comments
So I'm really late at uploading these pictures, but to my defense, I have been swamped lately. As you may know, this is my last week of classes so I have a lot of assignments and I am even taking time from my 9 page argumentative research paper due tomorrow (which is almost done!) to post this for you.

Here are some of the pictures, I hope you enjoy!

Me and our tour guide for the Freedom Trail. This was the highlight of the trip for me. This man was so knowledgable and extremely hilarious.

Site of the Boston Massacre.

We paid our tour guide $5 to pose like Captain Morgan.

Our group at Vilna Shul, a former synagogue turned Jewish Culture Museum. Definitely an interesting stop and our first stop in Boston. There's me and my friend Maysen in the front. (I'm the white Jeans, she's to my left.)

Our group being silly with the Freedom Tour Guide. I'm in the back there near the guide.

Vilna Shul.

The torah. When they brought this out, the men all had to put on yamakas in order to keep their ideas from escaping through their heads (ancient beliefs).  

The state building or capital (I can't remember which it's called).

Les Mis! We saw this our first night and it was incredible beyond words. I laughed, I cried, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Paul Revere's unofficial gravesite.

Sam Adams' gravesite.

Boston Common

Overall, I had a wonderful time. I would go again in a heartbeat and can't wait to go back.





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.