I got a Scholarship!

/
0 Comments
I got a scholarship and an award!

Since this was Roots and Shoots first semester at NC State, the founders came together and decided they wanted to give back to the members by giving a scholarship to one student every year. They said the student would be someone who was involved with the club, who takes their knowledge from speakers and events to apply them to the real world, and one who they would be proud to call a member. I was chosen for this years award and was presented with a $100 scholarship from the founders.

I was beyond surprised and my mom happened to be at the meeting when they announced it, which was an added bonus. This money will help me pay for my outrageously priced books for the upcoming year.

I'm so blessed to have been a part of the club and am happy to be taking on a leadership opportunity next year. I can't wait to see what the year holds for the club.

My award certificate!





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.