I met the Chancellor!

/
0 Comments
That's right! I met the Chancellor of NC State and his wife on Monday evening. I'm in the Chancellor's First Year Student Leadership Program, a program envision and created by the chancellor and his wife, and we were invited to their home for light appetizers.

I'm a pick eater, so I only had grapes and pound cake, but it was good. The chancellor and his wife mingled and asked us questions, told us about their lives and stuff like that. At the end of the evening, we all received certificates for completing the program and got our picture professionally taken with the chancellor and his wife.

It was a great honor and something I can tell my children one day. They've decided to let our class continue to be involved in the program, versus only have first year students every year, so I will still be part of the program and will be seeing the chancellor and his wife three times next semester.

Pictures posted here!




You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.