Countdown Until Summer

/
0 Comments
It's begun. The countdown until summer break.

The remainder of my freshman year is completely booked and I feel super overwhelmed. I had a biology test today, a chemistry lab practical and a short paper due tomorrow, a chemistry test on Thursday, a closing reception for LIA on Sunday, dinner with the Chancellor on Monday, a Roots and Shoots documentary on Tuesday, a biology lab report due next Wednesday as well as group volunteering, a 24 hour museum opening on Friday night and the list goes on.

I just want it all to be over with!

I'm trying to be productive and manage my time so that I can get through this mess of a month! Exams don't look like they'll be too difficult since I only have three, really, and one isn't cumulative.

That means my two hardest will be biology and chemistry and I will hopefully have lots of time to study for both of them.





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.