My New Workout Schedule

/
4 Comments
I've decided that I want to start working out for two reasons: 1) General fitness/wellness and 2) To flatten my tummy.

I know absolutely NOTHING about working out, so I talked to my boyfriend and he also enlisted the help of a classmate/friend who is a personal trainer. I'm officially start next Monday, according to the chart my boyfriend made. As of now, my only requirement is to take the stairs- which is challenging because my dorm is seven floors up. But I'm trying.

I also signed up for step aerobics for next fall, so that'll hopefully keep me in shape!

Here's my schedule:

Monday:

  • 30 Tummy Tucks at 10 seconds
  • 10 Sit Ups
  • 15 Curls per Hand
  • 5 Hammer Curls per Hand
Tuesday:
  • 30 Tummy Tucks at 10 seconds
  • 5 Push-ups
  • 15 Squats
Wednesday:
  • 50 Tummy Tucks at 10 seconds
  • 10 Sit Ups
Thursday:
  • 30 Tummy Tucks at 10 seconds
  • 5 Push-ups
  • 15 Squats
Friday: 
  • 30 Tummy Tucks at 10 Seconds
  • 10 Sit Ups
  • 15 Curls per Hand
  • 5 Hammer Curls per Hand
Saturday:
  • 50 Tummy Tucks at 10 seconds
  • 5 Push-ups
  • 15 Squats
Sunday:
  • 30 Tummy Tucks at 10 seconds
I'm going to be worn out!





You may also like

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Renan. It probably will be hard, but if I want it bad enough (hopefully) I can do it! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to workout more lately too! My workout consists of running two miles, lap swimming for 30 minutes, ab workouts and arm workouts. Haha, so far its lasted two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. Yours is definitely more hardcore than mine! I'm trying to start with some basics. But I skipped out this week because I was sick. :/

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.