Next Semester's Classes!

/
0 Comments
EDIT: I added a PE and rearranged some classes to be with friends (because that's always fun and lovely). Now I'm taking 15 hours and my classes go from 10-3 with the exception of my two labs on Tuesday and Wednesday, which run from 3-5:45. I can still deal with that, though!

I've officially enrolled for my classes next Fall! I'm only taking 14 hours, which is a happy place for me. It'll enable me to have my work study job and possibly a second job in addition to babysitting. Plus, I need time for academics and clubs!

Here's what my classes are looking like:

History of Nonprofits
Animal Anatomy and Physiology
Organic Chemistry II
Introduction to Companion Animals
Step Aerobics
Anatomy Lab
Chemistry Lab

Looks like with the exception of labs, my days (as far as classes) will last from approximately 10-3!





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.