Update

/
0 Comments
Wow. I've sorta neglected this blog a little, huh?

 Sorry about that, sometimes I get caught up in other things. My grandfather passed away about a week ago so there are a lot of things that are taking the front seat to updating the blog.

 But I'm here now!

 And here are some updates for you.

I am officially living in Raleigh. In a house. With a kitchen. I couldn't be any more excited about this. No more on-campus living for me. Yippee. I live with my cousin, who's a grad student, and another roommate, who's a vet student. They are wonderful roommates and I really enjoy living with them. Not to mention, between the two of them, they have three dogs. You can't have a bad day when you come home to three loving dogs wagging their tails at you!

I am volunteering at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. I volunteer in the biodiversity lab under one of my former biology lab TA's. I do pretty much whatever they need help with. I go twice a week on Friday's and Sunday's. I missed a few days due to the passing of my grandfather, but so far, I've been involved with dissecting coyote scat and compiling images for a book about camera trapping.

Classes are going alright. I dropped my international studies class yesterday, so I fear I may become a little behind, but I'm going to try to take it a day at a time. I currently have two minors so it may be that I have to drop one. And if that happens, it happens. Unfortunately, I cannot pay to be in college forever, so I have to make do with what I have.

Those are pretty much the big updates. Not much, but I'll have more coming as I go along.

Hope you guys are all doing well!




You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.