I Painted the Free Expression Tunnel!

/
0 Comments
At my school, like many other colleges, there is a designated area for students to spray paint in order to decrease vandalism. Ours is called the free expression tunnel. Everyone makes a big deal about how painting the tunnel is something you should do on your freshman bucket list. I just never had the time.

Until tonight! Roots and Shoots is having a meeting on Thursday so we decided to paint the tunnel. Our guest speaker will be discussing conservation with lemurs in Madagascar so we included a lemur in the painting, ad well as a boa because they're just awesome!

All of the officers were there together, having a blast, making joke and getting the word out. I'm glad I can say I've crossed that off my bucket list (even if I'm not a freshman anymore).









Until then,





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.